Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Here's an update:

Exams?

ICTESTING - Overall hopefully pass
QR - Confirm pass
SOCOM - Die.. Hopefully can pass
OM - Pass la.

------

MoS on 25th August

Those who couldn't or didn't make it, you suck! Yeah, suck it. Haha.. Had soooo much fun, but at the expense of my health la. Was coughing my bloody lungs out. Anyways, met up with DJ Rattle while he was taking a break. Man, he slimmed down though he kept complaining it was otherwise. Hah. Anyways, baby had sucha great time! Even the 3 wonderful ladies came down! Haha... Well I guess I shall leave this segment to my baby to blog about. She's was the one who was having all the fun afterall.

26th August

Happy Anniversary
dear! I love you soooo soooo much!

27th August

Went shopping with da family together with my Godma and her kids, and also my baby's favourite aunty at Marina. Bought a couple of clothes though at Zara. Anyways, my condition is better!

Ji